Thursday 17 May 2012

Year 9 Challenge Cards

Each student will be encouraged to take up a challenge for four weeks. They will be given a challenge card that allows them to keep a record of their progress over the four weeks. 

You must produce a challenge card for the most popular type from your survey (eat well, get active or feel good).

The challenge card must include:
  • space to record:
    • user details
    • key facts about the challenge, including its type and purpose
    • which Olympic/Paralympic value it promotes
    • how, when and where the challenge will be carried out
    • who else is taking part
    • progress for four weeks
  • at least one relevant image with an appropriate caption




Have I produced a challenge card for eat well, get active or feel good?
Is this the most popular type from my survey?
Does the card include space to record user details?
Does it include space to record key facts about the chosen challenge?
Does it include space to record which value it promotes?
Does it include space to record how, when and where the challenge is being carried out?
Does it include space to record who else is taking part?
Does it include space to record progress for four weeks?
Does it include a relevant image with an appropriate caption?
Have I asked for feedback and made changes when necessary?
Have I updated my sources table?
Have I saved my final challenge card in my PUBLICATIONS folder?
Can it be viewed using only the Moderator's Toolkit?
Have I updated my ongoing plan, including my progress log?