Wednesday 18 April 2012

Unit 3 Flyer things to do?

Have I created an A5 flyer?
Is my flyer double-sided?
Does it include the logo and shop name?
Does it include information about the new shop?
Does it include information about the healthy meals for sale?
Does it include an image of the complete shop front?
Does it include images of food items and the packaging?
Are any other images relevant?
Is all information relevant?
Have I got feedback from test users?
Have I made changes when necessary?
Have I saved my flyer in my PRODUCTS folder?
Can it be viewed using only the Moderator's Toolkit?
Have I updated my elements table and design log?
Have I updated my ongoing plan, including my progress log?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildern Pupils if you log onto your school email account you can leave a comment via that ID.