Monday 27 April 2015

Computer Science Update

Please check your emails I have looked at the work that was sent to me and replied to you. I will update mark sheet after next marking.

All work and FINAL improvements for both Python and Scratch work need to be emailed to me for submission to the examboard on Friday.  I will look at work sent to me between now and then to offer advise on improvements.  

ESP tonight and tmrw 3 - late I will be back in for them.

All headings need to be answered for both Controlled Assessments remember they are 30% of your GSCE each? So 60% in total.

It is more important to have something for each section than one really good section.

Use this time productively 

I am on email if you have questions during lesson?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildern Pupils if you log onto your school email account you can leave a comment via that ID.