Tuesday 7 October 2014

11aCS/1 Python times tables programming

I am having trouble teaching my son his times tables write me four python programs that do the following to help me please:

You might want to plan in pseudocode code first?

When you get stuck use the my python isn't working sheet below

  1. Teach him his 10 times table (up to 10x10)
  2. Teach him his 3, 7 and 9 times table
  3. Test him on his times table randomly for whole numbers upto 10 x 10?
  4. A program that writes the times tables to a text file that I can print for him?
# Annotate your code throughout in detail

What techniques have you used?

Email me your programs at the end of this lesson.

HOW WOULD YOU TEST YOU PROGRAMS?

CAN YOU BUILD A TRACE TABLE FOR THEM?

HOW AND WHAT IS EVE?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildern Pupils if you log onto your school email account you can leave a comment via that ID.