Wednesday 29 June 2016

CiDA Website Template for eportfolio

DA204 SPB0915

Future Worlds

Name: Joe Bloggs

Candidate Number: 2345

Centre: Wildern School 52843



Development

Click here to see my Game Overview

Click here to see Evidence of my Moodboard

Click here to see my Storyboards

Click here to see my Assets Table

Click here to see my Test Log



Game

Click here to see my Final Game

Click here to see my Instructions

Click here to see my Game Promo

Click here to see my Game Review

1 comment:

  1. This article covers a few techniques to land more web design and web development jobs in Columbus, Ohio. Web designers in Columbus, Ohio can use these tips and techniques to become successful in web design by getting more jobs from web design companies in Columbus.web designers

    ReplyDelete

Wildern Pupils if you log onto your school email account you can leave a comment via that ID.